I have some questions for you:
- Are the jobs in your company changing rapidly due to disruptive technology?
- Are some jobs becoming more complex and challenging while many simpler jobs are becoming automated?
- Are employees constantly looking for more opportunities to learn and grow both in your company and in other organizations?
- Has it been difficult to attract and retain the talent your company needs to succeed?
- Is competition in your marketplace accelerating and making it difficult to develop new products and services fast enough?
- Are you not getting the impact on organizational performance that you would like from current training programs?
- Is the multi-generational and multi-cultural nature of your workforce a challenge to increasing the engagement and productivity of employees?
- Are project teams ineffective at planning, decision-making, problem-solving, collaborating, and getting results?
- Is your organization ineffective at planning, decision-making, communicating, leading, and innovating?
If you answered “yes” to any of these questions, you would benefit from learning how to create and sustain a learning culture in your organization. I facilitate an online workshop for ATD on this topic. The next session of Essentials of Developing an Organizational Learning Culture is February 4, 11, and 18.
And if you don't have time for three, 90 minute online meetings, here's a two-minute summary in an infographic: