This workshop is for you if:
- You want your employees to be more effective at their jobs.
- You and your employees spend valuable organizational resources (effort, time and money) on training but you don’t believe you are getting the return you need from this investment.
- You want to beat this statistic: only 10-15% of employees apply what they learn from training to their day-to-day work, a loss in the U.S. of roughly $136 billion per year.
- You want to create a culture of learning in your organization for the purpose of individual and organizational performance improvement
We will show you how to use “The 5As Framework.” The 5As Framework is an easy-to-remember aid for ensuring that any learning intervention, whether classroom training, e-learning, coaching and mentoring, self-directed study, or internships results in employees applying what they have learned.
This is the foundation for creating and sustaining a learning culture.
Five key organizational factors determine whether employee training and development programs contribute to achieving positive outcomes for the business and develop employees to their fullest.
These factors make up the 5As Framework:
- Alignment of learning with strategic goals.
- Anticipation of learning and success.
- Alliance of manager with employee for the purpose of learning.
- Application of learning on the job.
- Accountability for learning and performance improvement.
We will teach you and your team how to apply the Framework to get the results that you want from your training and development efforts. Using a real-life business problem and learning goals that already exist in your organization, we will help you ensure that learning is applied and performance is improved.
Want to learn more about this workshop? Please fill out the form below.