OUR UNIQUE APPROACH ENSURES LEARNING AND APPLICATION
Learning to be Great™ workshops are designed to address some of the most pressing needs of organizations today. The facilitators are senior consultants with experience in a wide range of organizations, from Fortune 500 companies to startups, from social service organizations to manufacturing firms. The goal of each workshop, regardless of specific topic, is singular in nature: to significantly improve the performance of each organization through a demonstrable application of learning by all workshop participants.
U.S. companies spend in excess of 160 billion dollars annually on training and development programs, with less than 15% of participants applying that learning to their organizations (source: ATD). We want to help you ensure that your organization is not experiencing this kind of waste in your training and development budget. That is why we implement every one of our workshops using the 5As Framework. We not only offer the 5As approach as this stand-alone workshop to help you improve your training results, we believe in it so strongly that we apply it to every workshop we conduct. So, when you contract with us for a half-day or full-day workshop, you can expect results that will have a positive and lasting impact on your business.
Each workshop is delivered on-site, in either a four-hour block or eight-hour block, designed specifically to meet the needs of your participants. Because your satisfaction is very important, if the experience does not meet your expectations, we will work closely with you until your expectations are met. To help ensure we deliver exactly what you need, every one of our workshops includes the following steps:
- Conduct a pre-meeting (online, telephone or in-person) to identify your needs and expectations for the workshop and to ensure the workshop content is relevant to real-life challenges you are currently facing.
- Assist you in preparing workshop participants for the learning experience.
- Deliver a workshop designed to meet your needs, including methods for aligning participants’ learning with organizational priorities and strategies.
- Provide guidance to support immediate application of learning.
- Recommend a plan for follow-up that will reinforce learning and help managers and learners be accountable for results.
- Conduct a follow-up session to help increase the probability that the learning is being implemented.
- Follow up with a small sample of workshop participants to measure impact.
You will learn how to ensure that any learning intervention, whether classroom training, e-learning, coaching, mentoring, self-directed study, internships, etc., results in participants applying what they learn to getting the results that you want.
Teams will learn how to apply new knowledge and tools to improve performance and achieve success for your organization.
Individuals and teams will learn how to engage in whole brain thinking for improved performance and optimum results.
You will learn how to assess the culture in your organization, how to interpret the data, and how to use the findings to shape an organization into an environment of continuous learning and improvement.
You will learn the practical language, tools, and processes necessary to successfully and innovatively lead and implement change.